Sunday, April 09, 2006

Line from NCTA

I've accompanied Rachel to the national cable convention. I love the idea that I get to wander around the show with no company agenda, just my own interest.

Of course, Rachel knew she had an additional hook for me to come with since gaming is one of the focuses of this year's show. Amazingly, I still haven't made my way to the main game demo area yet.

I got started today at the general session that included Malcolm Gladwell (author of The Tipping Point and Blink). Very good talk and then he moderated an interesting discussion on Cable past and future. I just got out of a session on interactive gaming through interactive TV. Oh, the geek in me is being very well fed today.

Now I'm back at the exhibition floor and planning to work my way toward the gaming booths. I'm sure there will be plenty of geek stuff and freebies to grab me along the way.

Just go with the indoctrination: "Cable good". :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home